Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Inside my reading bubble

I have not been reading alot but I started a book that I have started to read the book called Lawn Boy. My teacher Mrs.K recommended it to me and I thought the concept of the book was interesting.

I usually do my reading before I go to sleep because that when I feel the most comfortable and it also helps me to go to sleep. I do most of my reading in bed because it is easy to go to sleep right after reading.

When I read I always lie down in my bed and I imagine the pictures of what is going on in my head I usually take a pause after every couple of paragraphs and imagine what is going on.

In this book what I have not found out is why he hides all the money he makes from his parents and why did he not tell his parents who he is working with? I personally think that mowing lawns all summer is a boring idea, but I think that working in the summer is a good idea. I want to work in the summer if my parents let me because there is so much time in the summer so why not get a job?





1 comment: