Monday, March 30, 2009

Beast (reading response II)

I am a book called Beast. So far Stephen ran over a dog but it didn't die, so he decided to keep it. I have always wanted a dog because people are always talking about their pets and I have wanted an animal since I was young.

I once had a cat it was the most energetic ever, everyone loved that cat. We used to play with it all day. That cat was so fast when it wanted to be, because even cats can choose if they want to do something or not. We couldn't keep the cat because my grandma was allergic to the cat so we had to give it away.

I wish I had my cat back even though it wasn't a dog it was still an animal and it was awesome. I loved my cat, all my friends loved it too. Only if I still had that cat life would have been a bit more fun.

1 comment:

  1. This is much better, Nafal! I love your comment about cats being able to choose if they want to do something or not. Sounds like a Junior High student... :)

    ReplyDelete