Monday, March 23, 2009

Beast (reading response)

Dear Mrs. F



I am reading a book called Beast, it is about a 17 almost 18 year old Foster child who feeds his monster that he found every month. This book is confusing to me right now because I think they are going to make everything fit in later.



In this book Stephen is about to be kicked out of his home because he is almost 18. so he got a job. I was thinking about getting a job but my parents wont let me. I don't know when I will be getting a job. I wont be sure because so many things are coming up. My Parents say I wont get my Learners Licence until I'm 16, so i Wont be getting my drivers until I'm 18.


I am also moving so it will be even harder getting my learners. Maybe I wont be in the place I'm moving to, maybe I might go back to Pakistan who knows? Most likely I'm going to move to Calgary because my brother lives there and my dad got a job there. I think I will be moving at the beginning or the end of summer. So I can sort of imagine being in his situation because I have lived in 6 cities 3 countries and 2 continents. Stephen has also moved a lot so i could be in his situation but im not a foster child and I could not know how I could survive without my family.

1 comment:

  1. You made some very good connections, Nafal! Just take time to read your work over- there are some confusing grammatical errors. God bless you as you make yet another change in your life this summer!

    ReplyDelete