Monday, March 9, 2009

Inside my Non-fiction reading bubble.

1. The non-fiction books that I have been recently been reading would be text books. It is different from reading novels because a text book is basically information a novel is a story. A text book is different because it had information to memorize and learn where as a novel is for reading for fun.

2. When I read a text book I am usually focused on memorizing the text. I also notice myself reading over what I read before.

3. I find my way around by the index because it has all of the definitions of the words we learn. The glossary because it helps me find my way around the book.

4. I really do not have any strategies of reading my text book. Well the only strategy that I think I would look at the subtitles to help me.

5.I think the most difficult thing about reading a text book is pronouncing the words I have never seen and memorizing things I don't get.

6. I don't think that anything would help me become a non-fiction reader because I think I read my non-fiction books better than I read fiction books.

7. The purpose I read a non-fiction book is either for school or learning more information to use in my everyday life. The purpose I read a novel is for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment